Our safes can be used for personal use and are also great for businesses. Below you will find some of the common uses.
- Weight Loss- A user can lock their snack foods and sodas in the safe and program it to only open on weekends, limiting their access to unhealthy eating. This also works well in preventing late night eating if the user sets the safe to block access in the evenings. You could also pad lock your food pantry and store the key to the pad lock in our time lock safe.
- Business Use- A company can use our safes to only allow the safe to be opened during business hours, when the owner or a manager will be present. These safes also work well if the code is shared between several employees since you can set it to only be opened when management is present. Our depository safes work great for business use.
- Reduce Spending- Someone trying to save money could lock up their credit cards/debit cards and reduce their monthly expenditures by not having immediate access to their funds. This would give you the chance to think about if you really need those new pair of shoes or not and could reduce impulse spending.
- Quit Cigarette Smoking- A smoker trying to quit could lock up their cigarettes (or even their ID*) and only allow themselves access to their cigarettes one time per day. Not having immediate access to your ID would prevent you from simply purchasing more at the store.
- Prescription Medications- To avoid over using prescription medications, you can lock up your medications in the safe and only allow access to them in the morning. When you wake up you can set aside your medications for the day and lock the rest up which will can only be accessed the next morning.
- Reduce Video Game Time- A parent or individual can reduce their time spent playing video games by locking their games, controllers, or power supply inside of the safe. You could set the safe to only open at nights or on weekends to reduce the temptation to play during the day. This works well for parents whose children get home from school before they get off work.
- Reduce Television Viewing- Consider locking up the power supply to the cable box, TV, or DVD player to cut back on TV viewing. You could also lock up the remote controls too.
- Reduce Computer/Internet Usage- Using our safes to lock up your laptop power supply/batter, or your desktops mouse is a good way to cut back on overusing the computers and the internet.
*Note- we do not recommend locking up your ID if you are planning on operating a motor vehicle during the time your ID is locked in the safe.